Please Read

Recently I have been chatting with an amazing woman. She is no doubt strong. Stronger than I think I could be.
I could try to describe her situation but I don't think I could do it well. You see, Rita lost her precious son, Eli, at five months of age. He was affected by SMA, Spinal Muscular Atrophy, which is a neuromuscular disease passed on genetically to children by their parents.
Here is her blog: Beasley-Wright Family Blog
Please take a moment to stop by. Rita is offering many ways to help end this disease; from writing letters to the Oprah show to raise public awareness, to selling some darling cookbooks she has put together. You can even donate directly towards this cause.
If you haven't purchased my templates set yet, now is the time! Through the months of September and October, I will be donating 100% of all sales of my templates towards finding a cure for SMA. If you prefer to donate directly to Unite for the Cure, just email me a copy of your receipt of payment and I will send you the template set. Or if you have downloaded free templates from my site, please consider donating--even if it's only a couple of dollars.

No comments: